Monday, August 27, 2012

Enjoy Where You Stand....


We have been trying to jump start our area but it all seems in vain! All of our investigators dropped us. All the eastern Euros... ya they dumped us, and that family we found the father said he didn’t want his family apart of the church so that was sad... All the people we were excited about have dumped us. We have been praying very hard though to see success. As I said we work in the area about 50% and we figure all it takes is one contact. We have been fasting each Sunday and praying very hard to have that one contact. The fasting has been great though. I love  how much more spiritually in tune I feel when I fast, and once a week isn’t that bad :)
We also went back down to Plymouth this week. I ordained Chao Li with the Mel. Priesthood that was pretty exciting! While I was talking to him he said how he has been saving up money to build the "Latter day Saint Church of Jesus Christ up in my hometown". He is such a good guy. I really hope he can get into BYU or some university here. God has such a big plan for him. I love the Chinese people. While there we contacted a lot of Chinese people. I forgot how many there are in Plymouth. There are loads. At one point Chao Li took us out to eat with one of his friends who now wants to be taught by the missionaries and he said "Ya Chao Li tells everyone about your church. He has no fear of  letting them know he believes in Jesus." It was nice to hear. He is such a good missionary it was so good to see him again.  Once again I love Devon. Devon is Heaven. It really holds a special place in my heart. Also while down in Plymouth I saw a bunch of RCs. They are doing so great!
This coming week we will be doing an exchange with Elder Snow and his comp. He and I will be headed off to Slough to go and see Jo and Nellie. It will be good to see them again.
This week I have been studying the fall it has been really interesting. As APs we have a Laptop and I have put my study journal on the Laptop! And I love that. I have been having some really great studies. Also this week we have been doing a lot of zone trainings. That has been fun, I love teaching. Pres Millar is a stud. I love serving where I am and I love serving with Pres. Millar and all the missionaries I am blessed to serve with.  Enjoy where you stand! And I really
am :)

Well family I love you all so much!
Love ya all!
Elder Michael White