Hi Family & Friends,
Sounds like everyone had quite the week! When I left on my mission I thought that everything back home would stay the same! False. It is funny how the world moves on without you. I guess that shows my selfishness and how the world revolves around me, as it should ;), ha, ha.
This past week has been tough and good, on Wednesday I woke up and we literally had nowhere to be, no appointments or anything, and it was soooooo frustrating. Anyway... during companion study we felt that we needed to stay in the flat and read the whole book of Alma (and this was not out of laziness). So we did. We read the first 45 chapters of Alma for about four hours. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW, talk about what we needed! It was most defiantly a tender mercy from God and he truly spoke to me about how I can improve and how the work should go so that was neat. Later in the week we had zone training and Pres. Shamo was there and we trained the zone concerning baptismal commitments and prayer commitments. It was really good. Pres Shamo was supposed to interview us but he didn’t have time for Elder Hkiss and I , but he got through the whole zone so that was good. We had a Stake correlation right after zone training and we met with the Pres. Martin, the Stake Pres. That man is a saint and I love him and his family to bits. It was a very spiritual evening, and I loved it to death. 

As far as our investigators, our Chinese pool is going good! Yo-yo, and now a man named Colin (Chao Li) now have a date!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hale- lujah!!! All I can say is it is about time. They are both from China and both from Beijing. Colin said he added Young on facebook... hahaha made me laugh. I think he wanted to see a Chinese member of the church. If he has any questions he can ask you on facebook, and you can answer them. We do not have any members in our ward who are Chinese. We do have plenty of Chinese material. So we use that stuff. I handed out my 25th language in the B of M yesterday. That was in Persian. That was cool. England is a melting pot; more towards London though, but there are a lot of Chinese down here. In church we had three Chinese students there and they all like it. Colin loved it! He seems the most promising. He told me "I want to follow Jesus!" When we walked into the chapel the congregation was singing "The Spirit of God" and he was "WHOA!!!" he said he felt really good. That was neat. Young if you do speak to him remember to be simple, very simple. This is coming from a man who has no background in God or Jesus. We do feel really good about them and like I said especially Colin. However, only time will tell and they haven’t been taught any of the commandments yet. Colin hasn’t even really been taught the Restoration. We are teaching slowly and steadily at their pace.

Here is a cool stories. Well this week I don’t know if you remembered Della. She is a less active that one of our AP's introduced me to her about three months ago and we have been working with her, and she has been coming back to church. She is amazing and loves us! Yesterday we had dinner at her home and she got me a “B” day present so I thought that was nice of her. She got me three quarters or in America "capris" these are sport styled so you can play soccer in them. Ha; made me laugh. She told us that she wants to make it back to the temple. She hasn’t been in nine years. She is getting there.
Young, how great to go through the temple. Go back again and again and again and again. And go to the Manti temple too. ;) I love the temple.