Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Plymouth again :)

This week was really busy working with missionaries, and organizing the mission moves. This last week end we went to Plymouth. President Shamo had a stake conference there and we had a zone training that Elder Folkerson and I did. It was a really good stake conference and training meeting. It was so wonderful to see some old faces. C--- is a great missionary machine. He brought 4 fellow students to church with him. Good guy. He really is going to be a great leader in China. If he was the only person I had seen baptized my mission it would have been a success. We got a missionary this past moves from mainland China and so he is going to talk to C--- about the church in mainland China and how it all works. He may not be able to go to church in China. But he told me he knows the name of the church and he said that when the church does get to comes to China he will be the first one to it. Bless him. Not to mention the gift of the Holy Ghost works like a charm. All of the Chinese converts are doing great. R---- is doing well. And Re---is great also. It was so wonderful to see them all again in Plymouth as well as many of the members down there. That was a tender mercy to see all of them.

After conference on the Sat. night session president took us out for dinner. That is one of the great perks of being an AP is being around him. He told us story after story. Man I love him to bits, what a good man Pres. Shamo is. Dad I am trying to soak up as much as I can from him.

We really don’t have any more investigators cuz we have had to pass them all down to the missionaries in our area. But M--- and his family and the South African couple all came to church this week so they are doing well from what I have heard.

Family I love you guys tons. This week will be good. It is going to be busy as we have three zone conferences and a zone leader council.

Love you all!

Elder Michael White