I am beat. Literally. We have been at presidents a ton lately figuring out moves and who is going where etc. On multiple occasions (three times in the week). We would be at his house for about 15 hours figuring out moves and where missionaries need to be. Then along with that we needed to figure all of our other stuff with missionaries like accounting, travel plans for the missionaries (that one took forever) and then the departing missionaries and helping them out. I haven’t gotten much sleep cuz we will be up sometimes till about 1 or 2 and then getting up at 5 or 6. Today is when all the new missionaries come in. There will be 17 coming in. We do a training/orientation for them today and tomorrow. Elder Whitehead was released as an AP and so now there are only two of us, me and Elder Folkerson. 

The work in our area is going very well. I don’t think we will have much time to work in our area this moves. Since there are just two of us and this next six weeks we have a ton of zone trainings to do, so we have introduced our investigators to the zone leaders in our area so when we are gone they can teach them and when we are in our area we can teach them. Hopefully that will all work out. Manoj is doing well. His family came to church this week. He wants to be baptized but his wife is a little reluctant and he wants to be baptized with her. It is only a matter of time though. We are also working with a South African lady names Debi who is a star and has read a bunch of the BofM. She is really promising. The only sad thing as I said is that we won’t have much time to work in our area. This moves president wants us out and about while we are doing the training and wants us to be working a lot in the areas with the zone and district leaders. 
As far as neat things that has happened. I think I have told you but Chao Li is once again the star missionary. His friend was baptized and once again tons of Chinese were there! Chao is doing well and I will see him and all of my Plymouth converts this weekend as president will be gong down there for their stake conference and we will attend with him.
President gave us a p-day on Tuesday cuz he knew that the next week was going to be crazy and so we went to the seven sisters (white cliffs of Dover) and holy cow that is one of the most amazing places I have seen here in England. I loved it sooooooooooooooo much! The tide was out really far so we went out and walked on the coral and I got a bunch of sea shells so that was neat.
Love you all so much.
Elder M. White