Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We have a date!!!




I feel that I am adjusting rather well to the life. This past week we went on many exchanges. I went on one up in London in an area called Welling which was really fun. I also am working on trying to get more exchanges with brand new missionary’s cuz in the next three months 52% of our mission will have gone home and we will have a whole new mission. This past week I went down to an area called Salisbury (this is where Stone Hedge is) and did an exchange there. In that part of England there are a lot of Polynesians. We had a good dinner appointment in a Tongan member’s home where we sat on mats and ate with our hands it was so good. It was a solid exchange and while there we went to a Cathedral which was huge!!! I love the old churches and castles in England that is one of my favorite parts about this country.
Today we picked up a baptismal date. We are the first APs in over a year to have a date! Her name is R. She is from Uganda and she is great! She understood authority well and is really organized. We are really excited to teach her more. We are really trying to get the work going in our aria.
As far as RC's I gave a few of them a call today and they are doing well. Tony in Peckham is doing great and I get to go to his baptism in a few weeks. Chao Li in Plymouth has brought four or five friends to church in the past two weeks and all of them have dates. He is a missionary machine.
Sorry, to be short this week. I am excited that we have a date and have a goal to baptize a family! Please pray for us.
Love you all!
Elder M. White