We got permission to go to Slough today, it is only like a thirty min train ride out of London so we are going to go there and see some of the people my companion and I both taught and baptized. If you remember I replaced him in Slough. Jo and Nellie are having us over for dinner tonight and then Emiliano is going to come up to London during the week so we will get to see him. We will stop by and see Chantell also. They are all doing so well. We are excited. I love Slough. 
We did have a baptism!!! Lorraine was baptized and it was a very good baptism. I will send you a picture. She is from Nigeria and really cool. She has been well fellow shipped with the YSA. She is a really great young lady and I am so excited that she chose to be baptized.
As for Faith she was not baptized, she said she just didn’t feel ready. We taught her on a Tuesday and she told us that, so now we are going to take the lessons much slower and give her more time to really see how important the gospel is and hopefully she will be baptized. She has been to church a lot. As I said before her dad is an active member of the church but her mom isn’t a member. Her mom is not too happy for her to be baptized. Hopefully things will work out and she will be able to be baptized later on.
This week we had a zone conference. It was at the temple. They had the girl who plays Mary in the New Testament videos come and speak to us. She is from London and goes to the Britannia ward I don’t know how famous she is in London. She is Christine in Phantom of the Opera and played Mary Poppins in the Broadway musical here in London. She is on a bunch of adds here also. Now I can say I met her.
Well sorry this is short.
Have to go. Love ya all tons!
Love,
Elder M. White