Sorry, I didn’t write on Monday. We had leadership training for ZL's and DL's and so that was really fun! I love going to those and seeing all of the missionaries that are there and I love seeing Pres. Shamo, I sure love him. At the meeting they talked a lot about the disasters that had happened recently around the world. It made me so sad, the people who are and have been suffering are in my prayers.
This week was really good. My companion and I are doing well but our investigators are not doing as well. We lost track of Germano. We had no idea where he went. We went to his home a million times and he never answered. He also hasn’t been answering his phone. He does this sometimes, so hey, what can we do right? 
Emiliano, is doing great! We taught him about faith at his lesson this week and it really was amazing how the spirit worked! We went into Alma 32 and Hebrews 11 and went into how he had progressed as far as he could and he couldn’t progress any further until he had taken the step of faith and was baptized. We were really blunt with him because he doesn’t always understand some things. He is so good, and really funny.
Cameo and family are great! We keep teaching them, but we still have plenty to teach them. I think next time we teach them I am going to tell them about when I gained my testimony. Maybe I will tell them about Young and his conversion or other personal experiences. After we share with them they often times will share their story of how their testimony is growing with us. I think that is always nice when they hear other stories and then they can share their own too because then their testimony can grow so much when they share it.
We also met lots of Fijians this week. We now have 7 investigators that are from Fiji. I still am amazed that there are so many Fijians out here. When I go into their homes it really make me miss Hawaii. They are all very nice to us. They are a humble people. One woman was telling us how she moved here two weeks ago and how depressed she was because there was no sun here in England. Then she told us what we taught had really cheered her up. She speaks truth though about the sun. In all of the months I have been here I have seen 22 days of sun. I haven’t seen the stars because of the clouds in four or five weeks. But, I hear that the springs here are really nice. We have had much better weather recently than when I first arrived.
Story time... I rarely get to play soccer because our Zone is so far apart it is too hard to get all the missionaries together to play but today we had exchanges with the ZL’s so we met up to play tennis. In Slough they have the soccer cages to play in (just like in soccer clips with street ball) and we were playing tennis next to one and these Lebanese guys were playing soccer. I asked them if they wanted to play some five aside and they said of course. I was the only missionary who played soccer and the rest of the missionaries didn’t know much about it. We started playing them and wow, we mauled them! It was really funny cuz it was obvious that none of the other elders had played much soccer so the Lebanese guys who thought they were really good at soccer were getting really mad at each other and blaming everything on each other for their mistakes. The reason they lost was because they all wanted to be the star. It reminded me of the talk by Pres. Uchtdorf "Lift Where You Stand." None of the Lebanese guys wanted to play as a team. They didn’t support one another. They all wanted to be the center of attention which as a result made the whole team fall to a bunch of wimpy Americans who never played the game (except me). It is also funny because when they heard I was American they thought I would just suck at soccer but boy were they wrong... I showed them what’s up (I know I said I was going to work on humility) but it was really funny.
Last Sunday in church they were doing a lesson on home teaching and they had me give a portion of it and I really gave a big segment on Bro. Hunter. They really liked the stories I told them about him. Mom, I love getting your snail mail letters :) too so keep them coming. I really need them. Sometimes, when things are difficult as a missionary, I have figured that I can’t be sad and get down. Only I can make myself sad. So the other day when I had a tuff time I said to myself "self... I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!!!!" So I was happy.
I love you all so much and please know that you are in my prayers each night.