We had five days of straight sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how much I have loved that! Wow... you know in the movie Robin Hood when the guy says "is there no sun in this cursed country?" well it is true. I asked that question for the first 5 months of my mission. 
I’m pretty sure I will be in Slough for another transfer and to tell ya the truth I think I will be here for another transfer after that, because Elder White will be leaving and they aren’t going to whitewash this place so I'm pretty sure I will be here for at least another three months. That is pretty common for our mission. I am glad of that. Many Elders stay in an area for 6-9 months. The first presidency came out and told mission presidents that they need to leave Elders in the same area for a longer period of time. My mission is doing that.
My new companion Elder White is 19 years old he will turn twenty while he is with me. He is only out on a mission for five weeks. He is from East Grinstead. Which is about five minutes away from the temple? He has been a member for about 2 years and after he goes home he will go to university. He has not served a mission before, but plans to after university. He was going to go this year but his parents were threatening to throw him out and never speak to him again if he went on a mission. So he is giving it a bit of time and hopefully it will soften them. He is the only member of the church in his family. He has a really strong testimony and I sure like him.
This past week was really neat. We weren’t able to meet with the lady who has such high standards and the lady who referred herself to the missionaries. The one who has such high standards, her name is Ch…….(?). She just got married and we are waiting another week to meet with her just so she can settle in. The one who referred herself, her name is B……(?)and we are meeting with her tonight and if the spirit is right give her a her baptismal date.
Right now we have two dates. One for a lady named Frida. She is older and is a heavy smoker about 60 cigs a day; that is hard but she can do it. Our other date is for a woman named J…. and she was a referral. She is interested but I wish that she was a bit more solid/committed.We are meeting with her tomorrow.
This past week, because Elder J. White and I focused our time on finding, we found 8 new investigators!!! Now the only thing is getting them to move along. Four of the eight are a Pakistani family; we knocked on their door. I have never taught someone from the Middle East before (because of the teaching Islam rule) but we knocked on their door and they said they were Christian and sure enough they were! We were kind of shocked at first. They are a great family. They have two little kids age 7 and 9. It was funny because while we were teaching them the children sang us this little song to the tune of "We will rock you" This family is so nice and our goal is to get them to church first. I feel like church is going to seal the deal. The dad is out of work and both the mom and dad are still learning English. They speak Urdu. And yes, we do have a Book of Mormon in that Language. I was thinking on sending you guys one just because the language is so cool. They are a great family; we will see them again tomorrow.
This week we went to a Baptist church. They sure sing a lot. It was really interesting. I won’t lie they had some pretty good songs and now they are stuck in my head. It is so wonderful and peaceful to know that we have the whole truth, other religions have bits and pieces but not the whole truth like we do.
As far as C…… (?). is concerned we haven't talked to her yet. Please keep her and her children in your prayers. That is what is so hard on a mission when you grow to love the people you are teaching so much and they lose interest in the Gospel, it really rips your heart out.
Please know that all is well and I love you all so much! Life here in Slough is going good and the work is starting to pick up. Keep us in your prayers that our investigators both new and old will progress! Love you all and until next week :)